I asked for it...

“Alright,” Jason says. He closes the door and locks it. “Someone needs a spanking.” 

 

I know I do. I asked for this. I mean, I damn near begged. But now that it’s time…I’m having second thoughts. 

 

“I’m really tired,” I say, backpedaling. “You really don’t have to.” 

 

He’s got the thick rubber implement in hand. Sturdy, quiet, and super efficient. I feel it for days, every time, which should be a good thing when you’re a spanking addict like me… but it’s also intimidating as hell. I mean, the thing hurts. 

 

“Get your ass over here.” 

 

He knows I’m trying to get out of it. He knows I need it. I know I need it. But just because I need it doesn’t mean I actually want it. 

 

But I do know that if I don’t do what he tells me to, this spanking’s going to get a lot more serious, very quickly, and he’s already holding the damn implement. 

 

So I throw off the covers and get out of bed and scramble over his lap. He gets comfortable, and I inwardly groan – it’ll be a long one when he’s getting situated like that. 

 

There isn’t much talk. I’m stripped, and pretty soon he’s spanking me good and hard and steady. I’m squirming, and I want to ask him to stop, but I take it. I know I need it. 


And he knows how to take me to where I need to be. He alternates rubbing out the sting and giving me some good, hard spanks. He’s telling me I’m his babygirl, and I’ll remember who’s in charge, and he hopes I feel this for a couple of days to help me keep my head on straight. 

 

And I do. I nod and I’m almost crying, because it hurts. 

 

And just when I think I can’t take anymore, he’s done. I sigh, all the breath going right out of me as I slump over his lap. I’m sore as hell, but at peace. Quiet. Submissive. 

 

And now that it’s over, I remember. This is why I needed it. I need to clear my mind and bring me back into focus. I need to remember my role, and his. I need the physical reminder of his authority. I need all of it.

 

“Thank you, daddy.” 

 

I climb into bed, submitted and humbled… and somehow, paradoxically, pleasantly sore. 




 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick post and an update

A Trip to the Woodshed

The Top Five Spankings I Ever Got