The Top Five Spankings I Ever Got

  Over the years, I've been spanked so many times I've lost count. Hundreds. Maybe thousands? But there have been a few that I remember with vivid clarity. 


A little trip down memory lane… 

 

1.     The first time Jason ever smacked my ass. We were dating, I said something teasingly to him, turned around, and whack. He hauled off and gave me a teasing (but pretty hard) spank. And I was so turned on. “That really turns me on,” I told him, which only egged him on even more… (until I freaked out and asked him to stop). But ah, that was over twenty years ago and I can still remember where we were, and how I felt when it happened. 

 

2.     The time he gave me my first ever “real” spanking. More than erotic, there was a decided disciplinary feel to it. He was getting dressed for work, and I told him I was struggling with something, not meeting a goal of mine. Dressed in work slacks and a button-down shirt, he shrugged and said, “If you don’t do it, I’ll give you a spanking.” I remember protesting, telling him he wouldn’t, when he picked up his belt, spun me around, pushed me belly-down on the bed, and showed me that he actually absolutely would. 

 

3.     The time when I broke my first rule. He was hesitant about disciplinary spanking even after that first belt spanking he gave me, but we had a few safety rules in place. I broke one. He found out. He was dead serious when he pointed upstairs and said, “Bedroom, now.” I knew exactly what was coming. I was a little scared, a little nervous, and a little turned on. He got the hairbrush, bent me over the bed, and gave me a firm, no-nonsense spanking that left me feeling repentant and chastened. And everything changed.


4.    The on-the-spot spanking. We were arguing in the kitchen. He said something, and I mouthed off. I remember him taking me firmly by the arm, marching me upstairs, and locking the door. Sitting on the edge of the bed and hauling me straight across his lap while he unbuckled his belt. I was mad, I fought him, and he spanked the sass right out of me. I remember when he was done, how I didn’t have any more fight in me, how I just crawled right onto his lap and cried. I remember how he held me. 





5. And the spanking that changed it all... the first "real" spanking I asked for, the first one he gave me. After days of reading everything I could get my hands on online, I knew I had to ask him to spank me. We played a "swap the fantasy" game, and mine was to get a real spanking. "It has to hurt," I told him. "I want it to really hurt." So he did. He stripped me, put me right over his knee, and spanked me. We were both super turned on... and it was the first time I cried after making love. 

 

I rarely get punished any more. These days, I get really firm reminders or maintenance, and in the past week he gave me two super thorough, really hard spankings that left me sore for days after. 


I remember those other times, though, because they were such definitive moments in our growth as a D/s couple. It’s maybe a little odd to be nostalgic over a spanking…or five… but the spankos among us will understand. 

Comments

  1. My memory probably isn't quite as good as yours, but the more memorable spankings or spanking-related events I remember are:

    1) I don't recall very much about my first spanking itself, but I very much remember the conversation we had that led up to it, in which I told her that I had discovered the Disciplinary Wives Club website. I don't think I expressly said, "I want to try this," but that was clear from the context. I was unbelievably embarrassed, but it had been on my mind for days after finding the DWC site, and I really really felt compelled to plunge ahead.

    2) I recall during our first year of spanking, I had a particularly bad week, and for the first time under the system we had in place at the time (which involved assigning a certain minimum number of swats for various offenses, the calculated number of swats added up something three or four times more than I had ever taken before. I told her that I wasn't sure I could do it, and she replied something to the effect of: "Well, then I guess you should have behaved better, because you ARE going to take that many." It was the first time she had displayed the extent to which she was taking her part of all this completely seriously and was not going to let me out of something I earned.

    3) Another event in our first year stands out. She called me at work, and didn't really say what she wanted. We chatted for a while, and she nonchalantly asked me whether I had anything going at lunch. I said no, and she said, "Good. Because you deserve a spanking for [something I had done over the weekend]. You are to drive home over lunch. You will be here by no later than 12:30. Go right upstairs without stopping to discuss anything. Get naked and in position on the bed. I will come up and take care of business, then you can go back to work." I recall that 20 minute drive from work being the longest 20 minutes of my life. I could not for even a second forget that I was driving home to get a hard spanking. After it was over and I went back to work, I recall sitting on a very sore bottom all afternoon. While I had been spanked several times before and have been many times since, something about sitting on a sore bottom at work that day made me very self conscious, as if others must certainly know what had happened.

    4) We had talked several times about her spanking me for not doing chores or not doing them well, but it had never really happened. One night, I forgot to clean out a rice cooker after dinner. She discovered it the next day. It had happened several times before. This time, she took me upstairs and thoroughly spanked me. It got through to me both that she was serious and that I better learn to do what I was supposed to do or there would be consequences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this. There's something about knowing they really mean it that makes a serious lasting impression.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick post and an update

A Trip to the Woodshed