Quick post and an update

 Hello, everyone. Just a quick note that I haven't blogged because Jason has been very ill and I had to put all my energy and time into my family. For privacy reasons, I'm not going to get into many details about his illness except to say it began in late February, hit a critical point in March and into April, but he's now, thankfully, he is on the mend. I may blog again eventually, but I'm not sure when, as he has a very long road of recovery ahead of him. Thank you in advance for your prayers and support. ♥️

Comments

  1. Sending positive energy and love. I hope all is well.
    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he is on the mend! Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Top Five Spankings I Ever Got

The first post