Finally! Checking in

Hi, everyone!

Just checking in from last week. I said in my last post that for the month of June I was going to commit to



  •  Weekly blogging
  • Performing acts of submission daily for my husband, to help bring myself into a submissive headspace. 
  • Kissing my husband every single day. 
  • Bringing myself back to saying, "Yes, daddy." 
  • Continuing weekly date night. 

And I'm happy to say, it went so well! Simple things, but they made a really big difference. He's even eager to make sure we make kissing... and, ahem...other things... very routine. There's something about putting me over his lap often that keeps everything else going as well. 

We did get into an argument this week. This current political climate is so challenging, and we've hashed it all out. We've been married for a while, so we've navigated these waters before, and nothing was really new. Still, I have a tendency to get really heated when I'm passionate about something. Soooo, I had a few things to say. And as I said them, I could feel my pressure rising. 

Finally, he looked at me, ever the calm Dom, leaning back in his chair. I was sort of frothing at the mouth over who-knows-what. Spin the Current News Roulette wheel and take a stab. It could've been literally any one of those things. 

His face grew really stern and he shook his head ever so slightly from side to side. 

"Careful," he said. "You're getting very close to going over my knee." 

I drew in a quick breath, and I've been doing this long enough to know that was the only warning I was going to get. I nodded. 

"Well. I get to have an opinion, don't I?" 

"Of course," he said. "But you're not allowed to yell at me, and you could be a lot more respectful in the way you're talking right now." 

Okay, alrighty then, I haven't had a punishment spanking in ages, and was really not in the mood to go there. 

So I kinda paced around the room, re-framed my thoughts, and said them a little calmer. And it all blew over. Later, he laughed and shook his head. "You got really close to getting a spanking," he said. 

And I managed to convert that into a good girl spanking, thank goodness. Still, close call. 

I'm going to continue everything I did this week, and I also put daily check-in's on my habit tracker. If I remind him, he's totally game. If I don't...well, life gets in the way, and we're transitioning from school to a summer routine, so I have to prioritize this. 

I am really in need of a spanking, though. Really, really in need. He's given me a few hand spankings this week that were exactly what I needed... so I'm hoping we can make that happen again. 

While I'd never recommend intentional bratting... the occasional "non-toxic bratting" might be an option in our current climate. 

I'll update! 


Comments

  1. Luckily, my wife shares my political views, only more so. Definitely no punishment spankings in this house for speaking ill of the Current Occupant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get where you are coming from. I get all worked up. We Decided that politics are topic we need to avoid as much as possible because my opinion differs quite a bit from his.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick post and an update

A Trip to the Woodshed

The Top Five Spankings I Ever Got