The Quarantined Babygirl

Ahhhh. So we thought it was hard to get privacy before the kids and puppy were here all day long, every day, for twenty-four hours, and we both didn't have to balance work and school and meals and housecleaning. 

Oh boy. Yes, that was tough back then, to find the times. It seems so long ago now. 

And here we are. With my lovely little woodshed nestled in my back yard, surrounded by neighbors that are home all day long, and kids that are using it to Zoom teachers and classmates and friends. Now, don't get me wrong. I am oh-so-glad I have that shed. It is the only thing making uninterrupted work time even possible now. But morning maintenance is but a distance memory. I've gone over his knee maybe twice in as many weeks, and those were for the briefest little tastes of what I crave. 

I'm not gonna lie, you guys. It's hard. It's really, really hard. I kinda feel like a part of me is dying inside a little. I crave Jason's attention. I miss being on my knees or over his lap. At night, we cuddle a little and I call him "daddy." I was sick over the weekend, and he was kind and attentive and took the very best care of me. We're having date night in my office and the teens are babysitting. We're making the most of our time together, and doing our best to stay positive. 

But if you're in the thick of this like we are...know you aren't alone. If you miss the days of privacy, when your dynamic was at full tilt, and you were both in your designated roles... you're not alone. 

A few times I've gotten a little grumpy or irritable, and Jason stepped in, in full Dom mode, and sent me to cool off in the bedroom. It helped. When I wasn't feeling well, he made me go to bed. It still helped. But right now, what I mentioned a few months ago is even more prevalent than ever. We're still who we always have been... he's still my Dom, I'm still his submissive. But our roles are dormant, like bulbs in winter...buried under the cold and ice. And when spring comes, we'll blossom again. But for now....we're staying in. Staying strong. Staying hopeful. 

Be well. 

Maybe this will make you smile like I did. Desperate times, y'all...


Comments

  1. I love that meme! Very entertaining. I think you shouldn't worry about the neighbors. They probably are as bored as you and could use the entertainment. You'd be doing them a favor. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you would say that, but I'm not an
      exhibitionist! :p

      Delete
  2. I was sent to my room 3× the first day after this coronavirus started, lol. The last time my husband came up to talk to me, I said you really want to paddle me don't you? He said yes, but fortunately for me my kids were around. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy through this craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw love your blog. My husband are former spankos, and then had a family. We got back on track the last year and we are loving it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick post and an update

A Trip to the Woodshed

The Top Five Spankings I Ever Got