Daddy Time ™


Readers, thank you so much for the warm welcome back. It made me smile. J

I’m going to keep this short and sweet. I’m not feeling super great, and we’re only a few days away from Christmas. As all of you are likely familiar, the busyness of every day life is so much busier this time of year!

But after reading Atomic Habits, (those of you who’ve enjoyed some of my reading recs in the past might want to look into this one), I am trying to incorporate positive routines into my life that will help me get to where I want to go. And I feel at this stage, blogging is one such routine. J

 This time of year is an interesting one for DD or D/s couples. Since communication and time together is of paramount importance when it comes to fueling our dynamics, it only stands to reason that when both time and the ability to communicate become limited, the relationship or dynamic might suffer. Every year, I know Jason and I have to work hard to make sure we still check in, we still have rules, and neither is letting the stress of the holidays impact our relationship. It happens, of course. We’re only human. But it does help knowing the patterns we tend to fall into, so we can be aware of making sure those things don’t happen.

For if there’s anything that confuses people (including me) more, it’s that when we don’t want this, we often need it most.

I was so busy yesterday, baking and shopping and running kids to activities, working, and getting to the gym with a new personal trainer I started with. I came home from the gym and Jason was balancing our checking account, and groceries were being delivered. It was Grand Central Station over here.

“Up here,” he called, and it was in that “no nonsense” voice I’ve learned to obey. I get in trouble if I don’t heed that tone.

But I had so much to do, y’all.

“Can I take a few more minutes to—”

“Up here now.”

So, that was a no. I know what he expects. I know I need this. So, stifling a sigh, up I went.

“We are not letting the day slip away. Not this time,” he said.

I sighed when he patted his lap, still very much in the “get everything done” headspace.

I need this, though.

So I said, “yes, daddy,” and took my position over his lap. He decided the damn hairbrush would get the job done. Did it ever. For some reason, it hurt so badly this time. I don’t even know if he spanked harder or what, but it was right after a gym session. Maybe that impacted it? I don’t know. But I felt as if my butt was on fire, like the skin was literally burning, even though he spanked me no harder than he had before. I mean, I think I was still even fully clothed. Craziness.

So he went over my day and gave me a good, hard spanking until I was squirming. Not gonna lie, you guys. That was maybe five swats? My tolerance was low.

But I needed that. Oh how I needed that.

There was no check in of the spanking variety today, though. No, it was much different. I was once more, doing all the things for all the people. He came home from being out with his friends, and went upstairs. And my heart ached for him. Longing.

I wanted my daddy.

I don’t know why, maybe It’s stress or something, but when I’m stretched thin, my need for him grows. So I cleaned up the kitchen and trotted upstairs. I’m not sure what look I had on my face, but he smiled and beckoned to me.

“Does someone need her daddy?” he asked.

I nodded, like a little girl, climbed up next to him, and laid my head in his lap. “How’d you know?” I asked.

“I can tell by the look you give me,” he said, “Like this.” And he imitated a pouty baby face.

He ran his fingers through my hair and shamelessly flirted. I didn’t go over his lap. I didn’t recite my rules. There was no spanking at all.

“You know, you’re beautiful,” he finally said. I smiled back and thanked him. He played with my hair. "You have a curlicue right on the middle of your forehead." 

"There was a little girl," I quoted. "Who had a little curl, right on the middle of her forehead..." I forgot the words and messed it up and he laughed, then recited the rest. 

"And when she was good, she was very very good," he said. "And when she was bad, she was horrid." 

He has a picture on his phone that looks a lot like this. It's all in good fun. I'm a good girl. ;) 





And after a little time, I was okay again. I had more to do, but I’d fueled up. It’s what we used to call Daddy Time.

Sometimes that’s all I need some days. I used to need a lot more spanking, but honestly I need attention more than anything now .

For now, anyway. 

And now it’s my bedtime, so I am off. And I'm going to be very, very good. :) 

To those who celebrate Christmas, I wish you a very blessed and joyful holiday season. Cheers!  

Comments

  1. Sorry for taking so long to comment on this. The holidays have, in fact, been crazy. I will make a very pedestrian comment. Yes, I think it absolutely the case that gym time makes a spanking hurt more, at least if you do any real glute work. There have been times I have bailed on doing leg workouts at all because I knew I had a spanking coming that night.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick post and an update

The Top Five Spankings I Ever Got

The first post